Sunday 21 May 2017

Question Of The Day:- Whats the Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You? (Read Mine Here)

Hello Guys,

Your Boy Makinde is back 😎 Honey moon make sense die. I have all the time to rest and think about my new life.

I pray God bless you all with a Good Wife and or Good Husband too 🙏

I miss you all and all our Funny gists and comments, am back for good 😂

Today, Lets discuss about this Topic..

“What is the Most Painful Your Mum Has Ever Done To You?”

Feel free to share the experience back then with us via the comment box. Tell us what happened between you and your momsy and lets have a good time.

For Me (Makinde):- It was a sunny sunday morning and I was barely 12 years old then.. Momsy prepared Yam and Egg for us.

She served me mine and I was jejely battling with the Yam for more than 30mins. I was shoving the Strong Yam down my Throat with cold pure water without touching the Egg at all. My intention was to sit right and enjoy the sweet egg online without any Yam distracting me 😀😀

Just as I was about to start eating the Fried Egg remaining in my Plate, this Woman (Momsy’s Friend) came into our Sitting room and she said to momsy that she was very hungry. Momsy gave me a corner eye and ask me to bring the Egg into the Kitchen 😉 I thought she wanted to add more Eggs for me, I was so happy and already feeling on top of the world.

Momsy added 5 slices of Yam on top of my Egg and she handed it over to her friend who started eating without knowing someone’s life is attached the Egg she was about eating.

That day, I cried hell. Infact, 15 years later, Am still in Pain because e still be like say the Yam still dey my Throat.

“E no go better for you this woman”, I silently cursed the woman silently in my mind 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I cried blood 😩

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Tell us about yours by dropping your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A MUST READ

BEHIND THE OPOTO FESTIVAL

The production of this painting is to enable the society to know and understand the positive effects and the needs the Opoto festival in Enu...